During COVID-19, Limelight Salon has strict guidelines we must abide by. Please help up in keeping a safe environment for all customers and stylists.
- Masks must be worn by all customers and stylists entering the salon. If you do not have one, please let us know and we can provide a disposable mask. Mask must be covering your mouth and nose fully for the duration of your appointment, unless you are receiving a service that require you to expose said area.
- Please use our hand sanitizer upon arrival
- No walk-ins. We are taking clients by appointment only.
- Pleasse come alone. No children, friends, or any additional people will be allowed to enter with you. Young children who require supervision or assistance with their appointments may be accompanied by a parent or caregivier.
- Please remain in your vehicle when you arrive. Your stylist will contact you when it is safe to enter.
-If you, or anyone you have been in contact with are presenting symptoms of COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
**** You will be asked to read over and verbally agree to the following document upon arrival.****
Limelight Salon Questionnaire
To proceed with your scheduled appointment, you must answer NO to the following questions. If you answer YES, your appointment must be rescheduled for a later date.
Do you currently, or have you had a fever in the last 14 days?
Do you have a cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat?
Have you been in contact with anyone presenting symptoms, or testing positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
Have you traveled out New England in the last 14 days?
By proceeding with you appointment, you understand that you will have to abide by Limelight Salons guidelines to receive a service. You understand that due to the frequency of visits of other clients, and the characteristics of COVID-19, that you may have an elevated risk of contracting the virus, simply by being in the salon, even with our heightened sanitation. You understand that services being rendered to you are at your own risk, and you agree to release and hold harmless Limelight Salon, it's independent contractors, and owner from any injury or illness.